Be No Waste, in all senses.
- Please, bear in mind that as the No Waste Brand we highly discourage returns of our products. We much rather prefer our customers to make the right product choice in the first place, and we highly encourage our customers to use our virtual fitting room to find their right size.
- Every time our product is returned, our goal for a world without waste is undermined. When that happens, it means we wasted packaging (even though it is recycled) and contributed for more gas emissions by shipping it back and forth.
- Nonetheless, we will, of course, accept returns of our products within 30 days from the order’s delivery date.
- Make sure the products are in their original condition: unworn, unwashed and labels attached. We will not accept returned orders that do not meet these conditions.
- We offer free returns on orders shipped to Portugal and Spain (continental area).
- NOWA Jeans will refund the returned product/s through the same payment method used by the client to make the purchase. Please, bear in mind that on orders to countries not eligible for free shipping, the original shipping costs, which were paid by the client, will not be refunded.
- Please note that the processing of your return can take up to 14 working days after the product has arrived at the warehouse of our logistic partner.
Returning a NOWA Jeans Product
Portugal and Spain
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org your order number to arrange the return of the product.
- We will request a pick up with the transportation company and send you all the details by e-mail.
- We offer free returns for Portugal and Spain (continental area).
- We do not currently offer free returns to any other countries.
- The return is on the customer’s own expense and risk. Keep in mind we cannot track the package, but we recommend the customer to have a tracking number.
- Please notify us through email@example.com when returning the product.
- Please, send the parcel to the return address written below:
Marvila de Baixo
Braga - Portugal